Friday, November 30, 2007

Pizza, my Saviour during my European Holiday!


When I was travelling in Europe recently, I ate Pizza every day. Being a vegetarian is not so easy in Europe. Though every major city has Indian restaurants, it is a very expensive proposition to eat daily in the Indian restaurants. I settled for Italian Restaurants. A large -sized vegetarian Pizza and a mug of beer kept me going for the entire day. Though I am an Asian, Chinese restaurants do not appeal to me in spite of the fact that they have vegetarian dishes in their menu. Somehow, I find the taste unacceptable. I must be one of the few who do not prefer Chinese food. When I eat Pizza, I get the feeling that I am eating Indian food. Be it in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna or Salzburg, Pizza kept the culinary company for me. For this, I thank the Italians.

No comments: